SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications systems, including business phone service, virtual office and enterprise mobility solutions, continues to see adoption of its ShoreTel Sky® hosted UC solution for the staffing industry.
Staffing and recruiting firms are looking for business tools and applications that will increase productivity and improve their bottom line. In addition, a large part of their workforce is made up of millennials who are looking for modern technology and a flexible work environment. ShoreTel's cloud-based UC solution, ShoreTel Sky, helps give businesses ultimate flexibility, connectivity and seamless integration with the most popular applicant tracking systems (ATS), helping staffing firms meet the needs of both their workforce and customers. ShoreTel Sky helps improve business processes by giving managers access to valuable call metrics that help them track sales performance, service levels and staffing efficiency.
"Twenty years ago, many successful firms built their businesses with a phone, yellow pages and index cards, but today the industry is embracing new front office and applicant tracking systems that drive efficiency and productivity," said Keith Nealon, president and general manager of ShoreTel's cloud division. "In addition, staffing firms are only successful if they have the right talent working for them. In order to attract and retain top talent, firms need to offer the right technology to help recruiters and sales people be successful. With our mobility solutions, ATS integration and robust reporting, ShoreTel Sky is an important part of this tool set."And companies are taking note:
- "The scalability of the ShoreTel Sky platform enables us to customize our phone system as our business changes. With ShoreTel Sky, we can let the technology meet the business need." ― Heather Reck, telecommunications manager, EmployBridge
- "We can use the ShoreTel Sky phone system from home by logging into the portal to conduct business as easily as if we were in the office."― Eric Silverman, president and CEO, Blue Horizon Tek Solutions
- "One thing that was important to us was partnering with a firm that understood our industry and that was committed to staffing. That meant they were looking at the way our recruiters do the work that comes across their desk, and that they were committed to integrating with the various other technology tools that our recruiters use. ShoreTel Sky has integrated with several of the applicant tracking systems that tend to be the most popular." ― Jamie Schwartz, president, Haley Stuart
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts