MILWAUKEE, May 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARI Network Services (OTCBB:ARIS), a leading provider of website, software and data solutions that help dealers, distributors, and manufacturers Sell More Stuff!™, announced today that Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers selected 50 Below's Retailer First™ dealer website solution.
Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers, based in Forest City, NY, is ranked 18 th among the top 50 independent dealers in the country with 53 locations in New York and Pennsylvania. Kost Tire and Auto Care identified the need for a new retail website that would support their growth strategy by increasing online quote and service requests.
"Since 1938, our growth has been driven by a commitment to customer service and putting industry-leading technology to work in our business. We chose 50 Below/ARI because their focus on customer service and dealer websites will help Kost service and sell more product in-store and online," said Christopher MacNeil, Manager of Website, Internet and Social Media of Kost Tire and Auto. "ARI has a proven commitment to the automotive tire and wheel industry and its dealers, and it shows. To stay in front of our competition, we needed a website that not only supported our business model and goals, but provided visitors with the ability to quickly find the product they were looking for," added MacNeil. "Since deploying our new 50 Below website, we've increased weekly quote and service requests by 275%."With their 50 Below website, Kost Tire and Auto can handle all online requests as quickly as if the customer was in their brick-and-mortar store. The added functionality also allows consumers to easily find the closest Kost location, use a tire fitment guide to research and find the correct tire for their vehicle, view a library of service videos, and request a quote or schedule a service appointment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV