AMARILLO, Texas, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAST), a leading multimedia entertainment superstore retailer, has announced they are now offering PayPal as a payment method on its e-commerce website, www.goHastings.com . PayPal service allows consumers to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. Customers can now check out with PayPal after shopping a selection of over 1.5 million new and used entertainment products and unique, contemporary gifts and toys. "We are very excited about the opportunity to provide our customers with an additional payment method on our website," said Vicki Maloney, Director of E-Commerce. "PayPal is used by millions of consumers and we feel that in addition to the added security benefits, our customers will also enjoy a simpler, more convenient checkout process when using PayPal."
Along with PayPal, goHastings.com has introduced Bill Me Later, a PayPal service, as a payment option. Bill Me Later is a simple, flexible credit line that lets customers buy now and pay later with financing for 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.* Hastings also plans to advertise the availability of this convenient financing option on its www.goHastings.com website and newsletters. Banner ads will let customers know they can finance their online purchases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV