Chuck Norris And Gena Norris Named As MAX International, L.L.C. World Ambassadors
SALT LAKE CITY, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAX International, L.L.C. ( www.max.com/chuck) announces that Chuck Norris and his wife Gena Norris will serve as media campaign spokespersons and worldwide ambassadors for the company's health and sports nutraceutical products.
Available in eight countries, MAX's patented nutrients and nutritional products were developed by their Chief Scientist, Herbert T. Nagasawa, Ph.D. a forty-year Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Toxicology at the University of Minnesota. He also served as a Chief Career Scientist for the Department of Medicine of the Veterans Administration and a senior editor of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.
Chuck Norris commented about his endorsement of MAX International; "Dr. Nagasawa's breakthrough science has been recognized and honored by the National Institutes of Health, NASA and numerous scientific institutions and journals. The nutrients he and MAX have developed have been truly life changing for so many who have used them. And for athletes, they've literally been the difference between victory and defeat. I am excited to join MAX's mission of making the entire world aware of their life-changing products."
While at the University of Minnesota Dr. Nagasawa developed RiboCeine™ a nutrient that enables the cells of mammals to produce optimum levels of glutathione. Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant and the primary protector and detoxifier of the cell. Since RiboCeine's creation, there have been twenty (20) peer-reviewed studies on RiboCeine published in various medical and scientific journals. Those studies were funded by the National Institutes of Health, The Veteran's Administration's Department of Medicine, NASA, and other scientific institutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV