- Campaign launched during World Health Assembly, where world's health ministers gather to address the large physical and economic costs of these disorders
- Mental and neurological disorders (MNDs) affect 700 million people annually and account for 30 percent of global non-communicable disease (NCD) burden
- 'Do You Mind?' helps patients, family members, policymakers and others to understand the role each can play to collectively address MNDs
Research-based Pharmaceutical Industry Launches 'Do You Mind?' Campaign To Fight Mental And Neurological Disorders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.