Governor Abercrombie Refutes 'Boondoggle' Perception Of Business Meetings In Hawai'i
Special note to media : The Hawai'i Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB) recognizes the use of the 'okina ['] or glottal stop, one of the eight consonants of the (modern) Hawaiian language; and the kahakö [ä] or macron ( e.g., in place names of Hawai'i such as Läna'i). However, HVCB respects the individual use of these markings for names of organizations and businesses.
For information about hosting meetings, conventions and incentives, visit MeetHawaii.com or call 1-888-424-2924. For information about leisure travel, visit GoHawaii.com.
SOURCE Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV