Back9Network And SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio To Carry USGA Press Conference Live On Expected Ban Of Belly Putter
HARTFORD, Conn., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Back9Network.com will stream the USGA's news conference live Tuesday, May 21 at 8 a.m. ET. in collaboration with Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio Program, Fairways of Life with Matt Adams during which the governing body is expected to "announce final action on proposed changes to the Rules of Golf."
PGA of America President Ted Bishop and Executive Director of USGA Mike Davis will join Adams live following the announcement for reaction. Adams show airs live daily from 7 – 9 a.m.
Last November, the USGA joined with the R&A to propose a ban on anchoring, with the rule change anticipated to go into effect on
January 1, 2016. Within the 90-day commenting period, the PGA Tour notably came down in opposition of the proposed ban, a position that was also shared by the PGA of America.
Back9Network provides lifestyle programming presented in a variety of formats (e.g., scripted, non-scripted, fiction, non-fiction, drama, feature length films, news and information) with golf and golf-related themes as backdrop.
About Back9Network: Back9Network, based in Hartford, Conn., is a lifestyle multiplatform television network and media company. Back9Network was developed as a complementary alternative to traditional media's focus on professional golf tournament coverage. Focused on compelling storytelling, interesting personalities, features and fashions, interviews and instruction, travel, gear and so much more, fans of all kinds will want to hang with the Back9Network. Back9Network.com, the online clubhouse for Back9Network, delivers a fresh perspective on the golf lifestyle and its worldwide influence. Back9Network's leadership includes respected and outspoken executives from the golf and media industries. Clint Eastwood serves as chairman of the Back9Network Creative Committee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV