HOUSTON, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) today announced that its management will be participating in the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships' 2013 MLP Investor Conference to be held May 21-23 in Stamford, Connecticut.
Robert G. Phillips, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Crestwood's general partner, will be presenting on Wednesday, May 22 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern time. To listen to the audio webcast and view accompanying presentation materials, please visit the Investor Relations section of Crestwood's website at www.crestwoodlp.com. A replay will be archived on the site shortly after the presentation concludes.
About Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
Houston, Texas based Crestwood is a growth-oriented, midstream master limited partnership which owns and operates predominately fee-based gathering, processing, treating and compression assets servicing natural gas producers in the Barnett Shale in north Texas, the Fayetteville Shale in northwest Arkansas, the Granite Wash in the Texas Panhandle, the Marcellus Shale in northern West Virginia, the Avalon Shale/Bone Spring in southeastern New Mexico, and the Haynesville/Bossier Shale in western Louisiana. For more information about Crestwood, visit www.crestwoodlp.com.Investor Contact: Mark Stockard832-519-2207 email@example.com SOURCE Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV