SUWANEE, Ga., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) will showcase its expanded range of video delivery solutions, including the CCAP-capable E6000™ Converged Edge Router (CER) and GT-3 Gigapixel Transcoder at the Korea Cable TV Association (KCTA) Show.
The ARRIS world-class portfolio of end-to-end video, data, and voice solutions offers Korean service providers transformative solutions for the smart, simple connected home and next generation multi-screen experiences.
E6000 CER – A revolutionary platform to support converged services on broadband networks. The E6000 Converged Edge Router delivers new levels of density and cost-effectiveness in a robust integrated architecture. All elements are redundant and hot-swappable designed for 99.999% availability.GT-3 MBR Transcoder – Groundbreaking Input Channel Capacity – with industry-leading density, the GT-3 Multiple Bit Rate Transcoder supports 24 HD input channels in 1RU—enabling rich, multiscreen HD everywhere experiences from a slim, energy-efficient unit. It enables the full range of video data rates and resolutions to cover full-size HDTVs down to small-screen phones.
"The new ARRIS is a global leader transforming entertainment and communications, enabling service providers to deliver the experiences their customers want," said Tim Gropp, senior vice president, Asia-Pacific Sales, ARRIS. "At KCTA, we will show how our newly integrated solutions enable service providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. Service providers can look forward to accelerated innovation in next-generation video, data and voice solutions."
ARRIS @KCTA 2013 (Future of Cable TV Pavilion)
- ARRIS will hold a news conference on May 23 at 11:40 a.m. on the "New ARRIS" resulting from the Company's acquisition of Motorola Home
- Mike Emmendorfer, Senior Director of Solution Architecture and Strategy will present a workshop entitled "CTTH vs. FTTH" on May 24 at 8:00 a.m.
- John Holobinko, VP Strategy & Business Development, will present a paper on "The Shift to IP" on May 24 at 10:30 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV