May 20, 2013
ARRIS Group, Inc.
will showcase its expanded range of video delivery solutions, including the CCAP-capable E6000™ Converged Edge Router (CER) and GT-3 Gigapixel Transcoder at the Korea Cable TV Association (KCTA) Show.
The ARRIS world-class portfolio of end-to-end video, data, and voice solutions offers Korean service providers transformative solutions for the smart, simple connected home and next generation multi-screen experiences.
– A revolutionary platform to support converged services on broadband networks. The E6000 Converged Edge Router delivers new levels of density and cost-effectiveness in a robust integrated architecture. All elements are redundant and hot-swappable designed for 99.999% availability.
GT-3 MBR Transcoder
– Groundbreaking Input Channel Capacity – with industry-leading density, the GT-3 Multiple Bit Rate Transcoder supports 24 HD input channels in 1RU—enabling rich, multiscreen HD everywhere experiences from a slim, energy-efficient unit. It enables the full range of video data rates and resolutions to cover full-size HDTVs down to small-screen phones.
"The new ARRIS is a global leader transforming entertainment and communications, enabling service providers to deliver the experiences their customers want," said
, senior vice president, Asia-Pacific Sales, ARRIS. "At KCTA, we will show how our newly integrated solutions enable service providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. Service providers can look forward to accelerated innovation in next-generation video, data and voice solutions."
ARRIS @KCTA 2013 (Future of Cable TV Pavilion)
- ARRIS will hold a news conference on May 23 at 11:40 a.m. on the "New ARRIS" resulting from the Company's acquisition of Motorola Home
- Mike Emmendorfer, Senior Director of Solution Architecture and Strategy will present a workshop entitled "CTTH vs. FTTH" on May 24 at 8:00 a.m.
- John Holobinko, VP Strategy & Business Development, will present a paper on "The Shift to IP" on May 24 at 10:30 a.m.
The GT-3 technology became part of the ARRIS portfolio through the company's acquisition of Motorola Home. These technologies are now part of a complete, integrated portfolio of solutions – spanning the cloud, network and home – that combine world-class innovative solutions for the entire video delivery chain.