HOUSTON, May 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Memorial Production Partners LP (Nasdaq:MEMP) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Memorial Production Finance Corporation, announced today the pricing of their offering of $100 million in aggregate principal amount of their 7.625% senior unsecured notes due 2021. The notes are being offered as additional notes under the same indenture pursuant to which their existing $300 million of 7.625% senior notes due 2021 (the "Existing Notes") were issued. The Existing Notes and the additional notes will be treated as a single class under the indenture. The additional notes will be issued at an offering price of 102% of the principal amount, for a yield to worst of 7.202%. The offering is expected to close on May 23, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
MEMP intends to use the net proceeds from the private placement to reduce debt outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general partnership purposes.
The securities to be sold have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or any state securities laws and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. MEMP offered the securities only to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act and to non-U.S. persons in transactions outside the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV