IRVINE, Calif., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE:SPF) announced today that it will webcast its presentation at the J.P. Morgan Homebuilding & Building Products Conference in New York City on May 21, 2013 at 2:55 p.m. ET.
Interested parties can access a live webcast of the audio presentation by clicking the link to the Investor Relations section of our website at http://ir.standardpacifichomes.com. We suggest interested parties access the webcast approximately five minutes prior to the presentation to register and download any required software. For those who are unable to listen to the live presentation, the replay will be available on our website within 24 hours for 30 days.
About Standard Pacific
Standard Pacific Homes (NYSE: SPF) has been building beautiful, high-quality homes and neighborhoods since its founding in Southern California in 1965. With a trusted reputation for quality craftsmanship, an outstanding customer experience and exceptional architectural design, the Company utilizes its decades of land acquisition, development and homebuilding expertise to successfully navigate today's complex landscape to acquire and build desirable communities in locations that meet the high expectations of the Company's targeted move-up homebuyers. Currently offering new homes in major metropolitan areas in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas, we invite you to learn more about us by visiting standardpacifichomes.com.Contact: Jeff McCall, EVP & CFO (949) 789-1655, email@example.com SOURCE Standard Pacific Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV