RESTON, Va., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, announced that the Company will hold its 2013 Investor Day on Monday, June 3, 2013 in New York City. The event will be led by Dr. Magid Abraham, comScore's President and Chief Executive Officer, and will include a series of presentations from members of the senior management team, detailing the Company's growth opportunities, product strategies and financial performance highlights. In addition, Investor Day activities will include a panel discussion with a number of comScore's major customers.
comScore's Investor Day will be webcast live beginning at 1:30 p.m. and conclude at approximately 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday, June 3, 2013. The live webcast will be accessible on the "Investor Relations" page on the Company's Web site www.comscore.com, with a replay available shortly after the conclusion of the event.
About comScorecomScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. For more information, please visit http://www.comscore.com/companyinfo. SOURCE comScore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV