PLEASANTON, Calif., May 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank announced today that it has opened a new banking office in Pleasanton as part of a continued expansion in Northern California that allows the bank to better serve clients throughout the region.
"We have been in Northern California for 10 years and we are so pleased to be here in Pleasanton," said Kevin Dunigan, executive vice president and core banking division manager. "This new office will further expand and strengthen our ability to serve our clients throughout the Bay Area and introduce City National to new clients. As the nation's premier private and business bank, we want to bring our unique brand of personal and customized financial service to entrepreneurs, families and professionals here."
City National's newest branch will serve high-net-worth individuals and businesses in Pleasanton as well as the Tri-Valley market of San Ramon, Livermore, Dublin and Danville. Many large companies have operations or are headquartered in the Tri-Valley region, including Safeway Inc., Oracle and Kaiser Permanente. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is there as well. Based in Los Angeles, City National has served the Bay Area since 2000 and with Pleasanton, now has 11 offices throughout the region, including Palo Alto, Oakland, Walnut Creek, San Jose and San Francisco. For more information on Pleasanton, click here: http://cnb.com/pleasanton ."With this new branch and the one we have planned in the South of Market area in San Francisco for later this year, we truly circle the bay here," said Robert Brant, regional executive for City National in Northern California. "Our clients in the Bay Area will benefit significantly as we deliver trusted financial advice and exemplary service along with world-class products, industry knowledge and technologies." City National's new colleagues in Pleasanton include:
- Robert Contreras: A veteran banker with more than 20 years of experience, Contreras was a former branch manager and commercial loan officer with Wells Fargo in Concord. A Tri-Valley resident since 1980, he is now a vice president and the branch manager for City National in Pleasanton.
- Celeste LaCorte: She is a new vice president with City National. Formerly, she was with Bank of the West and grew up in the Tri-Valley area.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts