2. As of noon trading, Crown Castle International ( CCI) is down $0.75 (-1.0%) to $77.12 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Crown Castle International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.07-$78.54 after having opened the day at $78.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.87. Crown Castle International Corp., together with is subsidiaries, owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure primarily in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Australia. Crown Castle International has a market cap of $22.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 149.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Crown Castle International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts