4. As of noon trading, Telefonica ( TEF) is down $0.16 (-1.1%) to $14.24 on light volume Thus far, 644,915 shares of Telefonica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.10-$14.27 after having opened the day at $14.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.40. Telefonica, S.A. provides fixed and mobile communication services primarily in Europe and Latin America. Telefonica has a market cap of $64.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 6.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Telefonica as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Telefonica Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts