4. As of noon trading, Time Warner Cable ( TWC) is down $0.63 (-0.6%) to $97.32 on light volume Thus far, 709,464 shares of Time Warner Cable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $97.10-$98.09 after having opened the day at $97.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.95. Time Warner Cable Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers video, high-speed data, and voice services to residential and business service customers over its broadband cable systems in the United States. Time Warner Cable has a market cap of $28.3 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Time Warner Cable as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts