2. As of noon trading, Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) is down $1.50 (-2.2%) to $67.62 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.54-$68.77 after having opened the day at $68.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.12. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail stores. Bed Bath & Beyond has a market cap of $15.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Bed Bath & Beyond as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts