3. As of noon trading, Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) is down $0.26 (-1.4%) to $18.51 on light volume Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.49-$18.80 after having opened the day at $18.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.77. Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm primarily engages in the ownership and operation of hotel properties. It invests in the real estate markets of United States. Host Hotels & Resorts has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 143.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Host Hotels & Resorts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts