4. As of noon trading, Realty Income Corporation ( O) is down $0.41 (-0.7%) to $54.68 on light volume Thus far, 484,519 shares of Realty Income Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.42-$54.98 after having opened the day at $54.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.09. Realty Income Corporation is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm makes investments in commercial real estate. Realty Income Corporation was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California. Realty Income Corporation has a market cap of $10.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 66.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Realty Income Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Realty Income Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts