2. As of noon trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) is down $2.98 (-1.1%) to $263.99 on light volume Thus far, 302,893 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $263.67-$269.78 after having opened the day at $265.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $266.97. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions in the United States and internationally. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $25.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 54.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Regeneron Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts