3. As of noon trading, Nokia Oyj ( NOK) is up $0.06 (1.74) to $3.80 on light volume Thus far, 13.0 million shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.74-$3.80 after having opened the day at $3.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.73. Nokia Corporation operates as a mobile communications company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Devices & Services, HERE, and Nokia Siemens Networks. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $13.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 5.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Nokia Oyj a buy, 7 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nokia Oyj as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been an overall disappointing return on equity. Get the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts