2. As of noon trading, FedEx Corporation ( FDX) is up $0.83 (0.83) to $100.88 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $99.60-$101.50 after having opened the day at $100.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.05. FedEx Corporation provides transportation, e-commerce, and business services in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Services. FedEx Corporation has a market cap of $31.4 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate FedEx Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates FedEx Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts