3. As of noon trading, Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) is up $2.25 (1.60) to $143.24 on average volume Thus far, 682,154 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $141.05-$143.56 after having opened the day at $141.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $140.99. Wynn Resorts, Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, ownership, and operation of destination casino resorts. Wynn Resorts has a market cap of $14.1 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Wynn Resorts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wynn Resorts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts