4. As of noon trading, MGM Resorts International ( MGM) is up $0.28 (1.82) to $15.62 on light volume Thus far, 3.0 million shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.27-$15.66 after having opened the day at $15.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.34. MGM Resorts International, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns and/or operates casino resorts. The company operates in two segments, Wholly Owned Domestic Resorts and MGM China. Its resorts offer gaming, hotel, convention, dining, entertainment, retail, and other resort amenities. MGM Resorts International has a market cap of $7.5 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 31.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate MGM Resorts International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MGM Resorts International as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and generally high debt management risk. Get the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts