3. As of noon trading, McDermott International ( MDR) is up $0.34 (3.89) to $9.20 on average volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of McDermott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.78-$9.24 after having opened the day at $8.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.86. McDermott International, Inc. operates as an engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) company worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Asia Pacific, Atlantic, and the Middle East. It focuses on designing and executing complex offshore oil and gas projects. McDermott International has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate McDermott International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McDermott International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full McDermott International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts