3. As of noon trading, Herbalife ( HLF) is up $3.96 (8.91) to $48.40 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.0 million shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.41-$48.62 after having opened the day at $44.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.44. Herbalife Ltd., a network marketing company, sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, and personal care products worldwide. Herbalife has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Herbalife a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Herbalife as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Herbalife Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts