2. As of noon trading, Citigroup ( C) is up $0.44 (0.86) to $51.89 on average volume Thus far, 14.1 million shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.25-$52.10 after having opened the day at $51.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.45. Citigroup, Inc., a diversified financial services holding company, provides a range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Citicorp and Citi Holdings. Citigroup has a market cap of $154.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Citigroup a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Citigroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Citigroup Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts