4. As of noon trading, U.S. Bancorp ( USB) is up $0.58 (1.66) to $35.24 on average volume Thus far, 6.2 million shares of U.S. Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.56-$35.39 after having opened the day at $34.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.67. U.S. Bancorp, a financial services holding company, provides a range of financial services in the United States. Its services include lending and depository services, cash management, capital market, and trust and investment management services. U.S. Bancorp has a market cap of $63.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate U.S. Bancorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates U.S. Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full U.S. Bancorp Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts