VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovation thought leaders from Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) will speak at three prominent conferences in North America this week, discussing "Thinking Outside the Box," vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) technology, and automotive displays.
At the WardsAuto Interiors Conference on May 22 at the Henry Hotel in Dearborn, Visteon's global director of innovation and design, Tim Yerdon, will moderate one panel discussion and participate in another. At 8:15 a.m., Yerdon will lead the "Comfort and Aesthetics" panel focusing on materials, processes and technologies that enhance consumer in-vehicle comfort and convenience. At 11 a.m. Yerdon will participate on the "Thinking Outside the Box" panel that will address interior concepts that designers use to adapt to global cultures and new technologies like V2X and autonomous driving. Yerdon will cite several aspects of Visteon's highly regarded e-Bee vehicle concept as examples of Thinking Outside the Box.
The 2013 Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) Technology & Standards Forum will take place at the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek from May 20-23. On May 22 at 2:30 p.m. MT, associate director Brian Daugherty will participate on the Discovery Group on Connected Vehicle panel. Daugherty will discuss global progress and use cases for V2V and V2I communications technology, collectively known as V2X. Daugherty will also explore the integration of V2X with existing vehicle systems and its impact on infotainment and the Human Machine Interaction (HMI).Visteon also will be represented at The Society of Information Display (SID) symposium on May 24 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Visteon technical fellow Paul Weindorf will present a paper authored by him and colleague Brian Hayden on Automotive Display Visibility Considerations. For more information on the e-Bee vehicle concept, visit http://e-bee.visteon.com. To view V2X use case examples, visit Visteon's YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/visteon. Follow Visteon: www.twitter.com/visteon www.youtube.com/visteon www.google.com/+visteon blog.visteon.com About Visteon Visteon is a leading global automotive supplier delivering value for vehicle manufacturers and shareholders through a family of businesses including:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, majority-owned by Visteon and the world's second largest global supplier of automotive climate components and systems.
- Visteon Electronics, a leading supplier of audio and infotainment, driver information, center stack electronics and feature control modules.
- Visteon Interiors, a global provider of vehicle cockpit modules, instrument panels, consoles and door trim modules.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a successful China-based partnership between Visteon and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation's automotive components group, Huayu Automotive Systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV