- Reduced air emissions for a cleaner environment, due to a reduction in diesel usage
- Reduced truck traffic when field gas at or near the well site is used due to a reduction in the transportation of diesel fuel to site
- Reduced costs, as natural gas can be a less expensive fuel option than diesel, providing potential cost savings for the industry and for energy consumers
First Use Of Natural Gas To Power Equipment For Hydraulic Fracturing In Northeastern Pennsylvania
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.