"The power of our partnership with BB&T has been based on common cultural values we share that reflect our founders' vision," Cram said. "As we continue to expand into new markets, we wanted our name to reflect this shared commitment to an exceptional client experience that we have the expertise, passion and resources to provide."
About BB&T Scott & StringfellowFounded in 1893, Richmond-based BB&T Scott & Stringfellow is a division of BB&T Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. BB&T Securities, LLC, is a full-service regional brokerage and financial services firm with 38 offices in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, Georgia, and Florida. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT). BB&T Securities, LLC, employs more than 1,000 people, including 240 financial advisors. For more information visit our website at BBTScottStringfellow.com.
About BB&TBB&T (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $181 billion in assets and market capitalization of $22.0 billion, as of March 31, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,842 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at BBT.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV