IRVINE, Calif., May 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. ("Sabra") (Nasdaq:SBRA) today announced that certain subsidiaries of Sabra plan to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $200 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2023 (the "Notes"). The Notes will be offered pursuant to an effective automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3ASR filed on May 20, 2013 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed, jointly and severally, on an unsecured basis, by Sabra and certain of Sabra's other existing and, subject to certain exceptions, future material subsidiaries. Sabra expects to use a portion of the net proceeds of the offering to redeem up to $113,750,000 of the 8.125% Senior Notes due 2018 (the "2018 Notes") of certain of its subsidiaries. The 2018 Notes will be redeemable at a redemption price of 108.125% of the principal amount being redeemed, plus accrued and unpaid interest thereon to the date of redemption. Sabra expects to use the remainder of the net proceeds of the offering to fund future possible acquisitions and for general corporate purposes.
In connection with the offering, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, RBC Capital Markets, and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers. Credit Agricole CIB and RBS Securities Inc. are acting as co-managers. You may obtain a copy of the prospectus supplement and the related prospectus for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov, or by contacting:
- BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department or by e-mail at email@example.com;
- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 888-603-5847;
- RBC Capital Markets, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10281-8098, Attention: High Yield Capital Markets, or by calling 877-280-1299;
- Wells Fargo Securities, 550 South Tryon Street, 5th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, Attention: Client Support, MAC D1086-070, or by calling 800-326-5897;
- Credit Agricole CIB, 1301 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10019, or by calling 866-807-6030; or
- RBS Securities Inc., 600 Washington Blvd., Stamford, Connecticut 06901, Attn: Debt Capital Markets Syndicate, or by calling 866-884-2071.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV