CANTON, Mass., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today that the company is recruiting franchisees in North Carolina markets, including Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, Wilmington and Winston-Salem. Currently, there are 44 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants located throughout the state.
Dunkin' Donuts' development in North Carolina is part of the company's long-term goal to more than double its current footprint of more than 7,000 restaurants in the United States. To help fuel growth in North Carolina markets, special development incentives are available, which include reduced royalty fees for three years and up to an extra $10,000 in local store marketing for stores that open on time.*
"Dunkin' Donuts is looking for qualified candidates with foodservice, operations and real estate experience to join our team to help expand the brand's footprint in Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, Wilmington and Winston-Salem," said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of Franchising and Business Development, Dunkin' Brands, Inc. "Our secret to success is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests everyday."Building a solid network of stores within a market enables Dunkin' Donuts to invest in a distribution model that provides consistent, high-quality products that guests expect. In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin' Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV