Stocks Slip on Concerns Markets Overpriced
Websense (WBSN) surged 28.8% to $24.76 after saying on Monday it has agreed to be taken private by Vista Equity Partners in an all-cash deal that values the Internet security specialist at $24.75 a share or just under $1 billion.
Priceline.com (PCLN) rose 3.5% to $842.50 after Deutsche Bank raised the online travel services stock to "buy" from "hold" as its profit margins stabilize. The analysts said that Priceline is the "clear global secular winner" in the online travel agency business.
June gold futures jumped $19.40 to $1,384.10 an ounce, while July light sweet crude oil futures added 64 cents to settle at $96.93 a barrel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV