SAO PAULO, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 e NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B-, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces its preliminary air traffic figures for April 2013.
PRASK, Yield and Fuel Prices
Net PRASK was 8% up year over year*. PRASK grew by 11% year-to-date (YTD). This is the 13 th consecutive increase of PRASK.
Net yield was 13% up in April year-on-year*, between R$20.8 and R$21.3 cents.Fuel Price* in April was 2% up over April 2012. (*)The per-liter fuel price considers total fuel and lubricant expenses divided by period consumption. Domestic Market In April, GOL continued with its strategy to rationalize capacity and recorded a 6.9% decrease in the domestic supply, mainly due to the end of Webjet's operations. The strategy of capacity reduction was initiated in April 2012, thus, there is a lower level of reduction when compared to the previous months. International Market Supply in April was 31.2% up year-on-year, chiefly due to new daily routes to Santo Domingo, Miami and Orlando which started by the end of last year. Demand in same period increased by 17.5% due to same reasons mentioned above. For further information visit www.voegol.com.br/ir CONTACTS INVESTOR RELATIONSPhone: +55 (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.voegol.com.br/ri Twitter: @GOLinvest CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONSPhone: (11) 2128-4183E-mail: email@example.com Twitter: @GOLcomunicacao ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A. GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 970 daily flights to 65 destinations in 10 countries in South America, Caribbean and the United States. SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV