- The use of a common backhaul and management environment minimizes acquisition cost, and eases installation, commissioning and management.
- The ISO 14908 standards-based solution works with a range of luminaires, including emerging technologies such as LEDs as well as existing technologies such as induction lighting.
- Compared to just using high efficiency lamps, street light controls can further lower energy use by up to 30 percent and reduce the cost of operating the street light infrastructure.
- By increasing reliability and reducing the cost of deployed systems, the new capabilities being demonstrated will improve street light projects' overall return on investment (ROI).
Echelon Unveils Industry's First Hybrid RF And Power Line Street Lighting Control Solution At LumiVille 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.