ATLANTA, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Capitalizing on the latest in mobile technology advancements in combination with development that targets convenience and functionality for prospective residents, Apartment Guide – the trusted guide for finding an ideal place to live – today announces that their new application exclusively for the Kindle Fire HD is now available on Amazon.com and the Amazon Appstore .
Apartment Guide understands how prospective residents are leveraging mobile technology to find an ideal place to live and as one of the first in the industry to create a real estate rental application specifically for Kindle Fire, Apartment Guide is continuing the momentum of the mobile marketing space among industry competitors. Through Apartment Guide's mobile, online and social media solutions, Apartment Guide customers are expanding the reach of prospective residents on the move.
"At Apartment Guide, we align our products and services to meet the needs of prospective residents, providing innovative mobile technology designed to capture leads from qualified residents," said Arlene Mayfield, Senior Vice President of RentPath and President of Apartment Guide, NewHomeGuide.com and Rentals.com Divisions. "Our mobile solutions, including our latest AG App for Kindle Fire HD, encompass new technology that brings customer value through increased leads."
Now Renters can access the following directly from the Apartment Guide App for Kindle Fire HD:
- Cleaner look and feel – larger photos and floor plans
- Advanced search capabilities that allow customization
- Filters for number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price range and more
- Easily find apartments offering deals
- E-mail properties directly from the app
- Share app and property information on social media networks or by e-mail
- Review prior search results with the Recent Searches feature
- View saved or e-mailed apartments in My Places
- Receive driving directions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts