CHICAGO, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviv REIT, Inc. ("Aviv" or the "Company") (NYSE: AVIV) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.384 per share (representing a rate of $0.36 for the second quarter of 2013 and $0.024 for the period from the completion of the Company's initial public offering on March 26, 2013 through March 31, 2013). The dividend is payable in cash on June 17, 2013 to stockholders of record on June 3, 2013.
Aviv REIT, Inc., based in
Chicago, is a real estate investment trust that specializes in owning post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facilities ("SNFs") and other healthcare properties. Aviv is one of the largest owners of SNFs in
the United States and has been in the business for over 30 years. The Company currently owns 261 properties that are triple-net leased to 36 operators in 29 states.
For more information about the Company, please visit our website at www.avivreit.com.
SOURCE Aviv REIT, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV