NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Accenture (ACN) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy. $90 price target. Consulting business is turning around, Goldman said.
General Dynamics (GD) was upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy. $88 price target. Company will likely not be hurt as much by defense budget cuts, Drexel Hamilton said. HigherOne Holdings (ONE) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. CarMax (KMX) was downgraded at William Blair to market perform at BMO Capital Markets. Expectations are high going in the first-quarter report, and valuation is rich, BMO Capital Markets said. J.C. Penney (JCP) was upgraded at Maxim Group to buy from hold. $27 price target. Recent change in strategy should drive traffic back to the stores, Maxim said. Kansas City Southern (KSU) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to sell from hold. Valuation call, Stifel Nicolaus said. Michael Kors (KORS) was initiated with a buy rating at Canaccord Genuity. North American wholesale is an underappreciated growth opportunity, Canaccord said. Price target is $82. Lowe's (LOW) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Valuation call, Oppenheimer said.
NetApp (NTAP) was downgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. Company is facing increased competition, Robert Baird said. Priceline.com (PCLN) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. $900 price target. Expect industry fundamentals to improve in the second half of the year, Deutsche Bank said. Red Hat (RHT) was downgraded at BMO Capital Markets to market perform from outperform. $54 price target. Stock is up 15% in May, even though business is decelerating, BMO Capital said. Range Resources (RRC) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Valuation call, as the stock is up 22% year to date, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV