GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the new CimatronE 11, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software solution, will be demonstrated at the Metaltech trade show in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 21-25, 2013.
"Time, quality and cost are the three key considerations underpinning the world of manufacturing today, with manufacturers constantly looking for new ways in which to shorten production time, enhance quality, and reduce costs," said Mr Kobi Rosenwasser, Cimatron's VP Asia Pacific.
"As our many customers worldwide will attest, Cimatron offers a proven solution in these three areas. Our latest software release, CimatronE 11, in particular employs the latest technologies, new analysis tools, powerful automations, and advanced processes, to provide mold and die designers and machinists with a major competitive edge."I encourage visitors to Metaltech to visit our resellers' booths for a one-on-one demonstration of how they can benefit from all that CimatronE 11 has to offer." CimatronE 11 will be displayed at Metaltech at the booths of resellers Saeilo (#2024) and MyGrowTech (#2317). The particular CimatronE 11 capabilities to be shown at Metaltech include:
- Mold - A new ECO Manager offering highly effective identification, implementation, and documentation of any number of engineering changes in a project; super fast internal parting surface creation; easy lifter pocket creation; and enhanced cooling channel design.
- Die - A new flexible die design environment; a nesting tool for transfer dies; and springback analysis for reducing shop-floor trial-and-error.
- Machining Strategies - Enhanced capabilities in Finish and Rough; ultra-fast high volume material removal tool VoluMill for both Pocket and Rough; and increased drilling automation.
- NC programming - Major programming efficiencies; a new embedded material removal simulator; and greater automation with more flexible and powerful templates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV