SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Team, Inc., (NYSE:TISI) today announced that it is lowering its earnings guidance for the fourth quarter of its fiscal year ending May 31, 2013 to a range of $0.52 to $0.60 per fully diluted share. The revised guidance reflects lower expected profit margin performance than had been previously forecast due primarily to cost and utilization challenges in the quarter. The attached exhibit provides a more detailed description of the revised guidance and comparison with the previously issued guidance.
"While our projected revenues for the fourth quarter will be within the previously issued range, overall gross margins are projected to be approximately two percentage points below our previous expectations for the period," said Phil Hawk, Team's Chairman and CEO. "Strong and consistent field operating performance has been a key driver of our historical success for a long period of time. We are confident that we will rebalance our resources and restore our operating utilization rates to historical levels in the near term."
Key Challenges for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2013
- Slower revenue growth rates, reflecting fewer large turnaround projects versus prior fourth quarter.
- Significant growth in field support resources in first half of fiscal year, resulting in cost/utilization imbalances.
- Restoring historical operating efficiency levels has taken longer than previously expected.
- Organic revenue growth of about 10% reflecting continuing significant business development opportunities in a number of areas.
- Return to historical operating and utilization levels and operating profit margins above 9%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV