LAS VEGAS and HUNT VALLEY, Md., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ventev Mobile Accessories will unveil unique iPhone 5 battery cases and a 5000 mAh Li-ion portable battery charger capable of rapid charging any tablet including iPads, as well as other mobile device accessories, at CTIA 2013 in Las Vegas, May 21-23, 2013. Together with the company's existing line, the products provide a full complement of stylish, high-performing accessories to navigate the ever-evolving wireless world.
Ventev Mobile Accessories focuses on premium mobile device accessories including universal power products with rapid- and eco-charging functionality; protective cases, smartphone pouches and tablet folios; screen protectors; styluses; and corded headsets. At CTIA 2013 the company will debut the following:
- The Powercase line of battery cases – protective cases with built-in portable battery chargers – provides an additional 6-8 hours of talk time for the iPhone 5. The unique charging port design allows uninhibited access to the device's 3.5 mm jack enabling most headsets to fit without an adapter. The 6-hour Powercase 1500 (1500 mAh), available in grey, and 8-hour Powercase 2000 (2000 mAh), available in black or grey, sport a sleek, lightweight design that provides both power and protection. The two-piece case features Ventev Mobile's signature soft-touch finish, while the device buttons remain fully functional through the case. The Powercase boasts an LED battery level indicator and micro USB charging port. An on/off switch enables users to control when the device is being recharged, and current protection prevents overcharging.
- The Powercell 5000 dual-USB portable battery charger (5000 mAh Li-ion battery) provides 15-plus hours of additional talk time in an extra-slim, super-lightweight design that easily fits into the pocket or purse of those on the go. It can charge any two devices at the same time using the consumer's own cables. The 1A port is optimal for smartphones, while, uniquely, the 2.1A rapid port can charge iPads, tablets, and other high-powered devices at the fastest rate possible. The Powercell 5000 can recharge from any USB port using the included cable, and it holds its charge for over 6 months when not in use.
- Additional new products include universal smartphone pouches (leather and rugged) and tablet folios; shatter-proof, glass-surface screen protectors; standard and noise-isolating earbuds; and soft-tip styluses including an all-in-one model with built-in ballpoint pen.
"Getting through the day without technology interruptions can be quite a challenge. Our new Powercase battery cases for the iPhone 5 and the rapid-charge Powercell 5000 portable battery charger ensure devices have the power they need when they need it," said Scott Franklin, Director, Ventev Mobile Accessories Marketing. "All of our accessories, including Wallport™ [wall] and Dashport™ [car] chargers, and Chargesync™ colored cables, empower consumers to stay connected."Ventev Mobile's complete online press kit with product brochure and spec sheets can be found at ventev.com. Ventev Mobile's products also will be on display at Pepcom's MobileFocus from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, 2013 (the first evening of CTIA 2013) in the Mirage hotel on the Las Vegas strip. For product availability call 800.305.9772. Dealers and resellers please contact TESSCO, Your Total Source ® for Ventev ( www.tessco.com/go/ventev). About Ventev Mobile Accessories Ventev Mobile Accessories (ventev.com) is a division of TESSCO Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: TESS), Hunt Valley, Md. Ventev Mobile was created by TESSCO in 2008 to focus on innovating and manufacturing premium mobile device accessories that fulfill unmet market needs including universal power products with rapid- and eco-charging functionality; protective cases, pouches and folios for smartphones and tablets; screen protectors; styluses; and corded headsets. Ventev Mobile Accessories designs and manufactures high-performing, intelligent products for consumers navigating the ever-evolving wireless world. About TESSCO TESSCO Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: TESS), Hunt Valley, Md., is Your Total Source ® for making wireless work. The convergence of wireless and the Internet is revolutionizing the way we live, work and play. New systems and applications are creating opportunities and challenges at an unprecedented rate. TESSCO is there, thinking in new ways for exceptional outcomes. TESSCO architects and delivers, with innovation, productivity and speed, the product and value chain solutions to organizations responsible for building, using and maintaining wireless broadband systems. SOURCE TESSCO Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV