Lowes (LOW) ($42.67): Set a multi-year high at $43.55 on May 16. The weekly chart remains positive given a weekly close above the five-week MMA at $39.86. My weekly value level is $41.74 with a monthly risky level at $43.82.
Target (TGT) ($71.06): Set a multi-year high at $71.24 on May 17. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $69.18. My monthly value level is $65.35 with a semiannual pivot at $70.31 and weekly risky level at $71.29.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV