SAN FRANCISCO, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced it has again been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the 2013 Magic Quadrant for CRM customer engagement center i. Gartner defines a CRM customer engagement center as, "a logical set of technologies and business applications that are engineered to provide customer service and support, regardless of the interaction (or engagement) channel." Salesforce Service Cloud, the #1 customer service solution, empowers companies to provide amazing customer service on any device, anytime and through any channel.
According to the report, "Leaders demonstrate market-defining vision and the ability to execute against that vision through products, services, demonstrable sales figures, and solid new references for multiple geographies and vertical industries. Clients report that the vendors deliver a high level of value and return on their commitment. The development team has a clear vision of the implications of business rules, and the impact of social networking on customer service requirements. A characteristic of a Leader is that clients look to the vendor for clues as to how to innovate in customer service in areas such as embedded sensors in equipment, mobile support and extension to social communities."Comments on the News
- "We are honored to be recognized in the Leader's quadrant for salesforce.com's vision and execution," said Alex Bard, SVP and GM, Service Cloud, salesforce.com. "We believe our success is the direct result of our proven ability to transform how companies connect with their customers, employees, partners and products in the new mobile and social era."
- According to the Gartner report, "the blend of social media engagement with CRM software is evolving the contact center into the customer engagement center. Gartner's 2013 Magic Quadrant for CRM customer engagement centers Magic Quadrant looks at vendors who respond to the challenge of 'any channel' customer service engagement."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV