- Ford's award-winning Supplier Diversity Development (SDD) program celebrates its 35 th anniversary; since 1978 Ford has spent more than $67 billion with diverse suppliers
- In 2012 Ford spent $5.7 billion with tier-one minority-owned suppliers, $1.2 billion with tier-one women-owned suppliers, and $2.1 billion with tier-one suppliers who use tier-two minority- and women-owned businesses
- A diverse supplier base brings a fresh perspective that can lead to cutting-edge innovations and help accelerate the development of new vehicles
Ford's Supplier Diversity Development Program: 35 Years Of Empowering Minority, Women And Veteran Business Owners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.