INDIANAPOLIS, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The many health care providers working at Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) − including doctors, nurses, and pharmacists − play a vital role in bringing new and innovative medicines to patients. From research labs to doctors' offices, these Lilly employees bring unique insights about patients, and ensure that patients remain at the center of drug discovery and development, as highlighted in a new video released today by the company.
"To deliver great medical outcomes, you must have a deep understanding of the people you are treating," said Dr. Brad Woodward, US Medical Leader for Lilly Bio-Medicines. "Our diverse pool of medical professionals contributes virtually every step of the way – from drug discovery and FDA approval to ongoing patient and provider education – all while keeping the patient at the center of everything we do."
The depth and breadth of medical expertise at Lilly extends broadly, to clinical research, bioethics, regulatory, medical information, quality assurance, epidemiology and beyond. That medical reach extends beyond company walls and into the healthcare community, where Lilly health care providers partner and collaborate with renowned scientific organizations, researchers and advocacy and medical associations, bringing together the brightest minds and driving innovation with the latest technological tools to find answers to some of the most urgent unmet medical needs.
Health care providers working at Lilly include more than:
- 500 physicians
- 700 pharmacists
- 1,400 scientists
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV