TROY, Mich., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) announced today that it has extended the Early Tender Date with respect to its previously announced cash tender offer and consent solicitation (the "Offer and Consent Solicitation") for any and all of its 8-1/8% Notes due 2015 (CUSIP No. 043353 AC5) (the "Notes") from 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 17, 2013 to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 23, 2013. Meritor is not extending the withdrawal date with respect to the Offer and Consent Solicitation, which occurred at 5:00 p.m. on May 17, 2013 (the "Withdrawal Date"). Accordingly, previously tendered Notes and Notes tendered after the Withdrawal Date and prior to the expiration of the Offer and Consent Solicitation may not be withdrawn. The expiration date of the Offer and Consent Solicitation remains unchanged and the Offer and Consent Solicitation is scheduled to expire at 12:01 a.m., New York City time, on June 5, 2013, unless extended.
As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 17, 2013, holders of $165,218,000 principal amount of Notes, or 65.8% of the outstanding principal amount of Notes, had tendered and not withdrawn and submitted and not revoked their consents (the "Consents") pursuant to the Offer and Consent Solicitation.
Based on the Consents received, Meritor and the trustee under the indenture governing the Notes will execute a supplemental indenture to effect the proposed amendments to the indenture governing the Notes, which will eliminate substantially all of the restrictive covenants, certain events of default and related provisions contained in the indenture. The amendments set forth in the supplemental indenture will not become operative until Meritor has accepted for purchase a majority in aggregate principal amount of such Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV