HOUSTON, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) announced today that members of its management team will present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships 2013 Annual Master Limited Partnership Investor Conference, to be held May 22-23, 2013 in Stamford, Connecticut.
Anne-Marie Ainsworth, President and Chief Executive Officer and Bo McCall, Senior Vice President, Commercial and Business Development will be presenting on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 2:15 p.m. Eastern Time ( 1:15 p.m. Central Time). To listen to a live audio webcast and view Oiltanking Partners' presentation materials, visit Oiltanking Partners' website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investor Relations tab. A replay will be archived on the website shortly after the presentation concludes.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.
Contacts: Mark Buscovich, Manager FP&A and IR email@example.com(855) 866-6458Dennard - Lascar Associates Jack Lascar / Lisa Elliott SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV