ST. LOUIS, May 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Bank & Trust, the banking subsidiary of Enterprise Financial Services Corp (Nasdaq:EFSC), announced today that it has acquired the operating assets of Gorman & Gorman Home Loans, a division of F&M Bank and Trust Company. Mark Gorman, founder and President of Gorman & Gorman, has joined Enterprise as President of Enterprise Home Loans, the Bank's mortgage lending division. Also joining Enterprise were approximately 30 mortgage producers, underwriters and operations staff in St. Louis, Cape Girardeau and Springfield MO.
Scott Goodman, President of Enterprise Bank & Trust, said, "With the addition of Mark Gorman and his team, Enterprise Home Loans will rank among the leading mortgage originators in the St. Louis area. We now have a greatly expanded capability to advise our clients on mortgage solutions and the resources to offer a complete suite of products."
Mark Gorman commented, "I'm excited about the growth opportunities for Enterprise Home Loans that reach across the Enterprise footprint. We have a formidable mortgage organization powered by our combination of talent and the financial strength of Enterprise Bank & Trust."Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. The transaction is not expected to materially affect the Company's 2013 earnings. Enterprise Financial operates commercial banking and wealth management businesses in metropolitan St. Louis, Kansas City and Phoenix. Enterprise is primarily focused on serving the needs of privately held businesses, their owner families, executives and professionals.
CONTACT: Jerry Mueller, Senior Vice President (314) 512-7251 Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications (314) 485-9499
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV