- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) awards the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion Energi a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)
- 2013 Ford Fusion was also named Top Safety Pick+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the highest recommendation the organization has for vehicle safety
- In addition to top safety marks, Fusion Energi also achieves EPA-rated fuel economy of 100 MPGe combined, including 108 MPGe city/92 MPGe highway
Ford Fusion Energi Earns Top Vehicle Safety Rating From NHTSA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.